Addictions North East would like to reserve special praise to all our funders and supporters.
We understand that to make an impact, to promote meaningful change and to remain resilient during a time of global pandemic in such a short timeframe would have been almost impossible without the assistance from external funders and Addictions UK.
Funding to date has helped us;
- Employ specialist workers in their field to broaden the provision of service
- Open more houses to help support the most vulnerable in our community
- Start new initiatives like the breakfast and lunch time clubs
- To solidify our support vis remote means
- Keep service users with underlying health conditions safe during health crisis